Brownies are so lovely, we all know that. But I always try to come up with new ideas so we don’t get bored with the traditional recipe. This caramel apple brownie dessert is a must try! Check it out…
- 1 (20 ounces) package of brownie mix.
- The ½ cup of oil.
- The ¼ cup of water.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 (8 ounces) package of Philadelphia soft cream cheese.
- The ½ cup of caramel ice cream topping, divided.
- 1 chopped with the skin on a red apple.
- 1 chopped with the skin on a green apple.
- 6 coarsely chopped Reeses peanut butter cups.
- The ¼ cup of chopped peanuts.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix with oil, water, and eggs.
- In a greased 13×9 pan, pour the batter and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese with a ¼ cup of caramel dessert topping until well combined and spread over the cooled brownies.
- Top with chopped apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts and drizzle the caramel dessert topping left over the top.
- Slice and serve!
- Simple, easy and refreshing! This dessert deserves your attention!
- The apples and peanuts go perfectly with the brownie twisted recipe. Give it a shot, you won’t regret it.