This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake is a showstopper! Layers of homemade carrot cake, a cheesecake center and it’s all topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting!
it makes 16 Servings, each serving has 1 slice worth 6 Points+ and 9 SP.
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated carrots, peeled
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts plus 1/4 cup for toppin
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz 1/3 fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extrac
HOW TO MAKE :
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, coconut, baking soda, salt, and spices; stir well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, eggs, and vanilla; stir well.
- Add grated carrots and pineapple; mix well.
- Fold wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, batter will be stiff and dry but keep folding it and it will all come together.
- Fold in 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
- Spoon batter into an 8? x 3? cake pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for about 40-50 minutes, depending on pan size or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and cake is pulling away from sides of pan.
- Cool cake completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare frosting, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread frosting over top of cake. Garnish with remaining chopped walnuts.