“It looks like rice, it tastes like rice, but it’s not! And no one will ever know, unless you tell them. This quick and easy Fried Rice recipe tastes like it just came from your favorite Chinese restaurant. Serve as a side or add cooked chicken, pork or shrimp for a fast and easy main dish.”
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) package Green Giant(R) Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten and scrambled
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.