You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart. Slice it
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer.
- Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.