This Cheddar Baked Chicken is coated in a cheesy, buttery, crumb and Corn Flake breading and baked to perfection. This easy baked chicken …
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 pouch Shake n Bake Extra Crispy
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pour your melted butter to coat the baking dish.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- In a third bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, and cereal.
- Keep your bowls in that order and work down the line.
- First, dredge your chicken in the flour mixture, dip in the eggs, then press it in the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Really push the chicken down in the bread crumbs.
- Transfer to your baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken is done