Before I started on the keto way of eating I was not a huge fan of breakfast food. Even as a little girl I just wasn’t a huge fan of the “typical” breakfast… unless it was the tiny little silver dollar pancakes my Dad used to make. However, since starting keto I have come to love breakfast foods – even at the weirdest time of the day. That is mostly because of my recent obsession – these Keto Sausage Balls. Even better – they only take five ingredients! Can’t beat that…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 pkg breakfast sausage
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup mild cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into 1″ balls.
- Place on a parchment paper or oiled cookie sheet about 1″ apart.
- Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes or until done throughout. Tops will start to brown and look dry.