Flavorful ground beef stuffed with ooey gooey mozzarella cheese. This Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf is sure to become an instant family favorite! That’s cheese-stuffed meatloaf is the one I have for you today. But do check out that perfect meatloaf recipe for tons of great meatloaf tips and … In a bowl, mix the ground meat, bread crumbs, grated onion, salt and pepper. Put half of the meat mixture on a baking sheet and shape into a loaf. Put the cheese sticks on top of the meat mixture. Cover the cheese sticks with the remaining meat mixture and shape into a meatloaf.
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines or bread crumbs if you don’t have the saltines around
- 2 pounds ground meat (beef, sausage, turkey or a mix)
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup ketchup (or BBQ sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- cheese 4 swiss cheese slices and shredded 1/4 cup colby & 1/4 cup monterey jack
- some ketchup (or BBQ sauce) for the top
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.