Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole. Kids love this casserole because it combines two of their favorite fast foods. And I like the fact that I can whip it up with just …
- 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- ¼ tsp of salt.
- ½ tsp of pepper.
- 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- 1 (300 ml) can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 (300 ml) can of cheddar cheese soup.
- 1 (500 g) package of frozen french fries.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fry and scramble the ground beef then drain off the fat.
- Season it with salt and pepper then pour both soups and stir until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a 9×13 glass pan and cover with french fries.
- In a preheated oven to 375° bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the fries are crispy, sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for 5 more minutes.