Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes — all in one skillet or pan!
Cheesy Bacon Egg Hash Brown Skillet ~ Delicious, Easy Breakfast Skillet Loaded with Crispy Bacon, Hash Browns, Cheese and Eggs!
Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash… Not just a breakfast recipe! This breakfast skillet is one of those breakfast for dinner recipes, when you need something quick.
Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast dish loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs!
- 24 oz | 700 g potatoes (about 4 medium-sized), scrubbed clean and peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 7 oz | 200 g diced bacon (trimmed of fat)
- 2 scallions or spring onions (shallots), trimmed and finely sliced
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheddar)
- Cracked pepper to season
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.