Sourdough bread loaded with perfectly seasoned beef, oodles of cheese and bacon. You really can’t go wrong. It is indescribably delicious! No, …Slice up a loaf of sourdough bread, then pack it full of the usual cheeseburger suspects. Ground beef, cheese, and bacon kick things up a notch. Cheesy Bacon …
- 1 sourdough bread round, unsliced
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz white cheddar, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and season it with the pepper, ketchup, mustard, garlic paste, and steak seasoning. Drain grease and set aside.
- Slice the sourdough round in 3/4 inch sections, making sure not to cut all the way through the bread. Repeating slicing in the opposite direction to create a diamond patter. Place loaf on prepared baking sheet.
- Stuff the bread slices with 1/2 of the shredded cheeses, followed by the browned beef, and then the remaining cheese. Top with cooked bacon.
- Wrap loaf tightly in aluminum foil and bake until cheese is starting to melt, 35-45 minutes. Uncover, and bake until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown, another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!