This Swedish dish takes its name from Hasselbacken, the Stockholm restaurant where it was first served. The seasoned potatoes turn out crisp on the outside, … These Hasselback Potatoes with Cheese and Bacon are an easy way to impress your guests. These cheesy potatoes are a perfect combination …Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potatoes Hasselback potatoes always look great on a plate. This cheesy version, made with bacon, cheddar and …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 baking potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, each broken into 4 pieces
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into 24 thin slices, then halved
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Place 2 wooden spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into 24 thin
- slices, stopping when knife hits spoons. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until potatoes are almost tender. Place in foil-lined 13×9-inch pan; brush evenly with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are
- tender. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Insert bacon pieces alternately with cheese slices between potato slices. Combine Parmesan and chives; sprinkle over potatoes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cut in half.