In my house, we love ground beef and cheese a lot! Especially with a nice sauce. This cheesy BBQ meatloaf is amazing. Check out my recipe.
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 1 lb of ground veal.
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 4 torn slices of white bread.
- ¼ cup of milk.
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- ½ tsp of black pepper.
- 1 cup of small diced sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- ½ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking pan with tinfoil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the BBQ sauce and ½ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese which are for topping.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and press it out gently to about 2 inches thick.
Spread the BBQ over the meat mixture and bake for 1 hour.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and bake for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.
Easy, peasy and cheesy! This meatloaf is so rich of flavors and with that unique BBQ sauce taste, it’s just perfect. GIve it a shot, I’m sure you will love it.