Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is an easy casserole made with cornbread stuffing and two types of cheese. There’s chicken and …
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 oz.) can evaporate milk
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Season chicken cubes generously with salt and pepper, then place 1/2 chicken cubes in the baking dish with 1/2 of broccoli.
- In a bowl, mix together cheddar cheese soup with evaporated milk and pour 1/2 over the chicken and broccoli.
- Repeat with another layer remaining chicken, broccoli and soup mixture, and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Place baking dish in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.