This casserole is an easy way to get my kids to eat their vegetables! Sometimes I don’t need a big 9 x 13 pan, so I cut the recipe in half and make it in a 1.5 qt casserole. Cheesy deliciousness!
Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 5 Min
- 2 can(s) green beans, drained, 14.5 oz.
- 2 can(s) corn, drained, 15.25 oz
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/2 c chopped green onion
- 2 can(s) cream of celery soup, 10.5 oz.
- 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
- butter (dot to taste)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.