Every housewife knows that ground beef goes perfectly with rice and cheese! This is my recipe for a very cheesy ground beef rice casserole! Check it out, it’s very delicious…
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 2 diced onions.
- 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- 1 small can of tomato sauce.
- 1 cup of cooked rice.
- 1 cup of chicken broth.
- 1 cup of sour cream.
- 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Salt, pepper, and oregano.
- 1 cup of frozen peas.
- In a sprayed skillet over high heat, roast the onions for a few minutes and mix in the ground beef and garlic.
- Brown the ground beef then turn down the heat to medium and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Mix in the rice, peas, tomato sauce, 1 cup of cheese and broth and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a casserole dish and bake in a preheated oven to 350° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese and sour cream mixture over the top and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Easy, peasy and cheesy! This ground beef casserole is super easy to prepare and very delicious. Give it a shot, you will love it!