My husband makes this insanely good garlic and herb pull apart bread, based loosely on the recipe found here. He gets all kinds of requests to make it and … Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take the crescent rolls out of the package and leave in the roll. In a large bowl combine the Mexican cheese, mozzarella cheese, butter, green chilies, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. Add in the crescent roll balls and toss to combine.
For the bread :
- 3 7/8 cups white bread flour
- 2 T course semolina flour
- 1 package Fleischmann’s active dry yeast
- 2 heaping tsp. fine grain salt
- 5 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.