- 3cups pretzels, chopped
- ¾cup brown sugar
- ½cup butter, melted
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 18-ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 221-ounce cans LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter. Spread half of this pretzel mixture in bottom of 9×13-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- While the pretzel mixture is baking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of this cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled baked pretzel crust.
- Spread 2 cans of Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling over the cream cheese layer, then spread the remaining half of the cream cheese mixture over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.