Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies are a one bowl wonder ready in minutes, and named better than a brownie cookie! They disappear in …
- 1 1/2 brown sugar firmly packed
- 2/3 C Crisco or 2/3 Crisco stick
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 call purpose flour
- 1/3 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling.
- Place brown sugar, shortening, water, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with a mixer until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time and beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to shortening mixture and beat at low speed JUST UNTIL blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded measuring teaspoons 2 inches apart onto the ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375 for 7 to 9 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool 2 minutes on the baking sheet then move cookies to foil.