Chewy chocolate cookies with sweet peanut butter chips! Taste like a Reese brownie! Soft and chewy recipe…
- 1 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat Better n’ Peanut Butter, oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the sugars are blended. Beat in egg substitute, yogurt, and vanilla until combined.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, oats, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture until blended. (It will be sticky.)
- Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or slightly rounded tablespoons of dough, place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Dip the bottom of a glass in water and then in Turbinado sugar.
- Use the sugared glass to flatten the cookies slightly, leaving a thin layer of sugar on top, re-wetting the glass as needed.
- Bake the cookies in batches until they are just set and the tops appear cracked, 8 to 10 minutes. (Do not over-bake or they will be dry.)
- Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Turbinado sugar is a coarse looking sugar and is light brown in color. Find it in the natural-foods section of large supermarkets or at natural-foods stores.
- Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
- Cooking time: 10 minute(s)