This customary chicken and rice dish is incredible for weeknight meals. Delicate chicken is joined with cream soup, rice, and flavors to make a heavenly dish. Chicken and rice meal is extraordinary for weeknight suppers! Delicate chicken is joined with cream soup, rice, and flavors to make a heavenly goulash!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cup chicken cooked and diced
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water water
- 2 cup minute rice uncooked
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Parsley and cracked black pepper for garnish optional
- In a large bowl mix, all ingredients together except the parsley which is optional for garnish.
- Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove the foil cover and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 193IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 4mg
Get Your E-book Now