This customary chicken and rice dish is incredible for weeknight meals. Delicate chicken is joined with cream soup, rice, and flavors to make a heavenly dish.
Chicken and rice meal is extraordinary for weeknight suppers! Delicate chicken is joined with cream soup, rice, and flavors to make a heavenly goulash!
This dish is produced using staple storeroom fixings and rushes to gather, yet has endless opportunities for augmentations and replacements, making it ideal for each family. It’s an extraordinary formula for a weeknight supper, a conveyance to a companion, a potluck, or an enormous family assembling.
Dishes are positively known for being good, movable, and show up in the possession of benevolent neighbors so regularly it’s a figure of speech. They are a broadly one-dish dinner: freeze-capable, stackable, reheatable, and simple to make for a group.
Chicken and Rice Casserole totally should be one of your go-to plans. Blend all the fixings in minutes in a single dish and prepare! It’s flavorful, filling, and the best part is that doesn’t need the cook to remain over an oven!
What makes Chicken and Rice Casserole so engaging is its broadly unobjectionable fixings. Much of the time, even the pickiest eaters like rice and chicken. All things considered, it’s tasty and rich, as a goulash ought to be.
Change this formula in an assortment of approaches to tailor it to your family! Perhaps attempt a container of cream of celery rather than acrid cream or add broccoli or blended vegetables. Enhancement with chives rather than parsley and possibly include some cheddar to make it messy.
- Adding ½ cup cheddar or ¼ cup parmesan would be scrumptious. Sprinkle some cheddar on for the last 10 minutes to get a bubbly, carmelized messy top.
- Take your rice to the following level by adding a chicken bouillon solid shape to the water!
- This is a phenomenal base formula – certainly have a go at adding your #1 flavors to make your own adaptation. Consider Cajun preparing or curry powder!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cup chicken cooked and diced
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water water
- 2 cup minute rice uncooked
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Parsley and cracked black pepper for garnish optional
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR OPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.