Here’s what you need: butter, onion, flour, chicken broth, salt, pepper, heavy cream, frozen mixed vegetable, rotisserie chicken, biscuit dough…
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounce) cream of chicken soup.
- A ¼ cup of milk.
- The ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ¼ tsp of ground black pepper.
- Chopped onions (optional).
- Green Peas.
- Boiled potatoes.
- Boiled chicken shredded.
- 1 (7.5 ounces) package of refrigerated biscuit dough.
- In a 3-quart shallow baking dish, mix together the soup, milk, cheese, and black pepper then mix in the vegetables and chicken.
- In a preheated oven to 400° bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir to combine then top with biscuits and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Easy, peasy and yummy! This is a very creative and delicious casserole guy.
- Give it a shot, you won’t regret it.