- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condense cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounces) can chop green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can slice ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed (6 inches)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies, and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping.
- Add the chicken, 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and 2 cups Cheddar cheese to remaining soup mixture, mix.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in a greased 13-x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Top with reserved soup mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with onions (I put the onions on first since I wanted more onion flavor in the enchiladas and then cheese on top, the onion mixed in with the cheese great as you can see in the picture).
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.