A super delicious and easy dump and bake Chicken and Rice Cordon Bleu Casserole. With all the flavors of the classic dish minus the effort…
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8-oz diced ham
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add instant rice, cover and turn off the heat.
- Allow standing for 5 minutes, until all water is absorbed.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, ham, chicken soup, sour cream, swiss cheese, milk or water, and cooked rice. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese, is melted and bubbly.