Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder(I prefer garlic galore)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 large chicken
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl.
- Place the chopped onion and celery in the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Remove any parts from inside the chicken.
- Rub the seasonings all over the chicken.
- Place the prepared chicken in the crock-pot on top of the onions breast side up.
- Cook on high for 4–5 hours or on low for 8–10.