Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are a great Mexican appetizer recipe for parties! Easy to make ahead and easy to serve. These are filled with cream cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions, and cheese.
There are just a few more days until the kids go back to school and I think we’re both ready for it.
They could eat the same thing every day but I’ve been brainstorming ways to keep their lunches more interesting.These Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups passed the taste test and will most likely appear in their lunches next week (I froze some for later).
What I love about these is that they can totally be made ahead of time and they are great for parties because you can make a ton in about 15 minutes.
- 2 – 8 oz. packages LOW FAT cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin (I leave this out as I don’t care for cumin)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded – If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas ( use low carb instead)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.