Each kitchen needs a go-to formula for a basic, scrumptious, breaded and fried rice. That is to say, who doesn’t adore chicken, rice, peas, carrots, and corn, all sautéed together, with a little soy sauce showered in? This Asian-enlivened Chicken Fried Rice dish is yum city! This feast is just made and served in one skillet, much the same as our Skillet Chicken Broccoli and Rice!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 4 cups cooked rice white or brown
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large, nonstick skillet or wok on medium flame, heat canola oil and sesame oil until shimmering (about 2 minutes).
- Add eggs and lightly scramble; remove and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add garlic, onions, and carrots; sauté until slightly tender (about 4 minutes).
- Fold in peas, eggs, rice, chicken, soy sauce, and black pepper.
- Continue to sauté, stirring until all ingredients are thoroughly warmed through (about 4-6 minutes); serve warm.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 220cal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2940IU | Vitamin C: 11.5mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.1mg
Get Your E-book Now