My family and I love chicken and we want to make something extra special for our lunch. Who would not drool over this Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole? Aside from easily cooking it at home in your oven, it would really be a fulfillment to create a work of art such as this one. Do you like cheese? I did enjoy watching my kids and husband getting excited about lunch. I usually cook them plain lunch and at times they don’t finish their food on the table. So I started researching some home cook meal that can easily be prepared and loved. Well, with just a few steps, everyone was running for excitement for lunch. You cannot miss this Well, with just a few steps, everyone was running for excitement for lunch. You cannot miss this recipe for chicken parmesan casserole because this will definitely solve your worries with your family being picky with foods.
- 1 package Barilla whole wheat penne Barilla pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound of chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup 4C bread crumbs
- Kosher salt and Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are golden brown.