Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits: tender chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce with soft, flaky biscuits on top. The best easy homemade … These Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits were absolutely delicious! My family gobbled these up fast when I made them for dinner the other night. I love it when an easy … Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is crazy easy to make with frozen veggies, tender chicken and a crust made from Bisquick! This takes just minutes to …Create a new family favorite with our biscuit-topped chicken pot pie recipe! This dish features refrigerated biscuits as the top crust, making it ..
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 3 medium carrots peeled and diced into small pieces
- 6 ribs celery diced into small pieces
- Pearl onions, peeled
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock – Chicken
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. heavy or whipping cream
- 2 cans biscuits (16 total)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.