chicken ranch with a silky cream cheese chicken sauce ~ Recipe of today.
- 4-5 chicken breast
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 package of onion soup mix
- 1 package of ranch
- 1 package of chicken gravy
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese (very very soft)
- 2 parts of unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Place chicken on the bottom of your crockpot add Cream of chicken soup and 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock, onion soup mix, ranch packet and chicken packet add cream cheese in chunks and 2 pats of butter add pepper cover with the lid and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- If you feel that 8 oz of cream cheese is to much cut it back to 6 oz. I like a lot of cheese flavor.