Try Ree Drummond’s Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce, and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food …
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 4 oz pimento
- 1 onion
- 1 celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 2 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 425.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to directions.
- Dice onion, pepper, and celery. Then saute in butter.
- Mix together sauteed vegetables, chicken, chicken soup, pimentos, salt and pepper, chicken broth and cooked spaghetti. Place in 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir cheese and panko crumbs and spread on top. Dot with butter. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden.