Try Ree Drummond’s Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food … Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know …If you didn’t grow up with Chicken Spaghetti, it’s pretty similar to mac ‘n cheese. But with chicken and …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or 1 large can of chicken
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free or regular)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free or regular)
- 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta and put in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt.
- Enjoy with a simple spinach salad and thick, crusty slices of warm French or multi-grain bread. Yum!
- Great Grilled Chicken
- Yield: 4 hungry adults
- 4, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1, 16-ounce bottle, Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Using a kitchen fork, tenderize the chicken breasts by piercing them on both sides.
- Place tenderized chicken breasts in a zip-lock freezer bag. Add the entire bottle of Italian salad dressing and Italian seasoning. Make sure the freezer bag is closed securely and gently shake it to ensure the chicken breasts are covered in the marinade
- Place the freezer bag in the refrigerator and let the chicken breasts marinate 2-3 hours.
- Pre-heat a gas grill or use a charcoal grill with a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Remove the marinated chicken breasts from the bag and place them on the pre-heated grill, saving the marinade.
- Season each chicken breast with cracked black pepper to taste. Grill for 30 minutes. Then turn them over. Brush with remaining marinade and add more cracked black
- pepper to taste. Grill another 30 minutes.
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.