Nice idea to turn chili dogs into a casserole. I always use turkey chili, add cut up hotdogs and microwave then spoon on buns and top with coleslaw…
- 2 (15 oz) cans of chili with beans.
- 1 (16 oz) package of beef frankfurters.
- 10 (8 inches) flour tortillas.
- 1 (8 oz) package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a baking dish, spread 1 can of chili and beans.
- Roll up the franks inside the tortillas and arrange them over the chili and beans.
- Top with the second can of chili and beans and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- In a preheated oven to 425° bake covered for 30 minutes and Voila!
- Simple, easy and cheesy! So easy and simple to make and yet so delicious!
- You should definitely try this at home, you will love it.