Chilies Rellenos Bake joins eggs, harsh cream, chilies, and bunches of cheddar to make this delightful and simple meal! An extraordinary meatless or low-carb dinner! Discussion about a legacy!! Would you be able to accept, this is one of the primary plans I ever figured out how to make when I moved out all alone.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
FOR THE CASSEROLE
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 drops red pepper sauce (such as Tabasco), or to taste
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (4 oz. each) chopped green chilies, undrained
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a 13x9x2-in. baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper sauce in a large bowl with a wire whisk.
- Stir in both cheeses and chilies.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and/or guacamole.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 217mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 11g
Get Your E-book Now