Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice – One-skillet, ready in … Easy Sweet and Sour Asian Noodles – So much flavor in these easy …
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
- In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
- Heat oil in the same skillet; add onion and saute until soft.
- Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper, and chicken.
- Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg. Serve hot.