This Chocolate Caramel Toffee Crunch Cake is often referred to as, “Better Than Anything Cake,” and it may just be true. It is so rich and full of …
- 1 package German Chocolate cake mix
- Ingredients called for on cake mix (eggs, oil, water, etc)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 4-6 Heath candy bars, crushed (I have also seen Heath bits over on the baking aisle by the chocolate chips- those would work perfectly too)
- Prepare and bake the cake in a 9×13″ baking pan as directed on back of cake mix.
- Let the cake cool. Using a fork, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping and pour all over the cake, letting it sink down into the holes.
- Spread whipped topping over the caramel layer and sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.