Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake – A rich brownie crust with a silky, cream cheese filling speckled with chocolate chips and topped with berries. I’ve made a lot of different cheesecakes, but I’ve never tasted better than this cheesecake with brownie crust. It’s just perfect! Check it out.
- 1 package of Krusteaz Gluten free double chocolate brownie mix.
- ⅓ cup of water.
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil.
- 1 large egg.
- 16 ounces of cream cheese.
- 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup of heavy cream.
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.