Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of Krusteaz Gluten free double chocolate brownie mix.
- ⅓ cup of water.
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil.
- 1 large egg.
- 16 ounces of cream cheese.
- 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup of heavy cream.
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until well combined and pour in a greased 9 inch round springform pan.
- In a preheated oven to 325° bake for 45 to 50 minutes and let cool in the pan completely.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed and smooth then stir in the vanilla.
- Now, beat the cream with an electric mixer with a whisk attachment at medium high to form soft peaks.
- Stir in the whipped cream and chocolate chips and spread over the crust.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or so and enjoy!
- Easy, peasy and super delicious! You won’t believe how good this cheesecake is, so much deliciousness in one plate!