Trisha Yearwood dips favorite chocolate chip cookie batter in chocolate to create bite-sized treats. They taste just like cookie dough but without the raw egg…
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cplus 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tspbaking soda
- 3/4 tspsalt
- 1/2 cbrown sugar
- 1/3 cwhite sugar
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- 1/3 cplain yogurt (I used greek yogurt)
- 1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or with a large bowl and a wooden spoon) cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about three minutes in the machine.
- Beat in yogurt along with the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add all at once to the butter and sugar mixture and stir until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop large spoonfuls or ice cream scoops onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- You can spear each dough ball with a cute plastic fork or a popsicle stick, or just leave them in balls as I did.
- Place in the freezer overnight or until frozen, at least three hours.