Ladies and gentlemen, this pie is the bomb! With just a few simple readily available ingredients you can be able to whip this up whenever. A pretty easy, not fussy pie that never fails to hit the sweet spot. A crowd favorite. Serve it warm with either whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top and watch everyone go gaga over this heavenly delicious dessert. And drizzle with chocolate syrup or melted chocolate and you are in paradise! What I love best about this pie is the gooey chocolate center. One bite and I am pretty sure that you’ll fall madly in love. If you want to know what I am babbling about, try this. Share it with everybody you know and I am sure they will be thanking you big time! This ultra-rich, chocolatey pie is super good. And my whole family and friends can tell you the same. This is not only loved by children but the kids at heart enjoy this as much. Wait no more, dig in and see for yourself.
- 2 large eggs eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inches) pie shell
- Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C.
- Step 2: Add the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat them until light and foamy. Then, add in the flour, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat again until incorporated before beating in the melted butter.
- Step 3: Transfer the batter into the pie shell.
- Step 4: Place inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour.
- Step 5: Take the pie out of the oven and serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream topping. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 626.2 calories; protein 5.5g 11% DV; carbohydrates 55g 18% DV; fat 45.6g 70% DV; cholesterol 107.5mg 36% DV; sodium 289.5mg 12% DV