This recipe was originally introduced to me by my aunt. It was her signature dessert she would bring to our family get-togethers. I will say, there …
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake, prepared
- 2 box chocolate instant pudding, prepared
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip
- 6Heath candy bars, crushed
- 1/2 Kahlua liquor
- Cut your prepared cake into cubes.
- In a large glass bowl, layer the bottom with a third of your cake cubes.
- Then sprinkle with 1/3 Kahlua.
- Top with a layer of pudding, then a layer of Cool Whip. Then a layer of candy.
- Repeat this for 2 more layers, ending with the topping of Cool Whip and sprinkled candy!