This Chocolate Eclair Cake features layers of graham crackers with homemade vanilla pudding lightened with homemade stabilized whipped …
- 2 small boxes instant french vanilla pudding
- 3 C milk
- 18 oz. tub cool whip
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 jar(s)hot fudge topping
- 1 jar(s)maraschino cherries
- Using the electric blender or wire whisk, in a large bowl, blend pudding, and milk until smooth. Stir in Cool Whip until well blended and creamy.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 pan with graham crackers. Pour and spread ½ of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture onto graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Place hot fudge topping in a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir and heat for 1 minute more. Stir again and pour over top layer of graham crackers. Spread until smooth.
- Garnish top with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight, for best results.