These Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups are the perfect low carb dessert to take care of your nightly sweet tooth…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- ½ cup refined coconut oil, melted or softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup brazil nuts, chopped
- Whisk together the coconut oil, cocoa powder, agave nectar, and peanut butter.
- Place the silicone candy molds on a cutting board or baking sheet so you can easily transfer them to the fridge.
- Divide the chocolate among the molds and sprinkle the top with whatever toppings you want.
- This step is optional but adds a fun crunch. I used brazil nuts.
- Transfer to the fridge for a couple hours until they harden.
- Store in an airtight container or baggie in your fridge.