Offer the broiler a reprieve! Prepare a cluster of these 7 fixing chocolate nutty spread no heat treats. This family’s most loved formula is very basic and the best part is that the treats are delectably addictive. Today I’m bringing a more seasoned family formula back into the spotlight. I make these nutty spread chocolate no-prepare treats more than some other treat formula on my site.
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 c butter
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 c sugar
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heaping spoonful peanut butter
- 3 c regular oats
- Measure out the oats in a separate bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, pour in the cocoa, and combine. Pour in the sugar and milk.
- Let boil for 2-3 min then take off the heat and add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour over the oats and mix them together.
- Spoon cookies out onto foil and let set. Makes 15-17 medium size cookies.
Be sure to use Quick Oats. I tried using rolled oats, but didn’t like the results. They were crumbly and dry.
I use creamy Jiff Peanut Butter for the best results.
Work quickly once you add the oatmeal to the chocolate mixture. The cookies will thicken once the mixture starts to cool.