Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- Melt butter and chocolate together over low heat or in the microwave.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in melted chocolate mixture.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt .
- Stir dry ingredients into the egg mixture by hand until well blended. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls into balls and roll in confectioners’ sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until firm to touch.