Melting chocolate is the only cooking you’ll do for this smooth and creamy chocolate pie. A great holiday pie without the hassle…
- 1 8-inch (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 2 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar made into curls *
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shapes.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
- BEAT melted chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until light in color. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Top with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate curls and nuts.
Carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the edge of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 330
Total Fat: 37g (57% of DV)
Saturated Fat: 20g (98% of DV)
Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
Vitamin A: 15% of DV
Vitamin C: 0% of DV
Calcium: 4% of DV
Iron: 6% of DV