These delicious haystacks will surely make your day! This was the first time that I tried this recipe and I am so glad that I did because I never would have tasted how awesome these little treats are! It is so easy to make. All you need to do is to mix the melted chocolate chips and peanut butter. Add in the rest of the ingredients, place inside the fridge and you wait until they are ready to eat. That’s how quick and easy it is to make such an amazing snack! I hope you all love this recipe. You all have a blessed day.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Additional: 20 mins | Total: 35 mins | Servings: 30 | Yield: 30 servings
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath®)
- 1 cup chow Mein noodles
- Step 1: Prepare a microwave-safe bowl. Add in the chocolate chips and place them inside the microwave. Cook and stir the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Repeat this method until the chocolate is melted completely.
- Step 2: Add in the peanut butter and cook inside the microwave for 20 seconds or until warm
- Step 3: Remove from the oven and stir until well blended.
- Step 4: Add in the chow mien noodles and toffee bits. Stir until coated completely with the chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Step 5: Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
- Step 6: Spoon the mixture and drop them into the lined baking sheet. Leave 1-inch space between the haystacks.
- Step 7: Place inside the fridge to chill or until set.
- Step 8: Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 75.9 calories; protein 1.2g 3% DV; carbohydrates 7.4g 2% DV; fat 5g 8% DV; cholesterol 3.3mg 1% DV; sodium 39.4mg 2% DV.