Make your Christmas morning breakfast a breeze with this easy, tasty make-ahead sausage, egg and cheese casserole. This easy breakfast … After church on Christmas morning, our family enjoys this easy, make-head casserole. I’d also recommend this Christmas morning breakfast casserole for a …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Ho to make it :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9×13 in. casserole dish.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside. In a separate skillet, melt the butter and fry onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Place potatoes in bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt, and pepper. Top with bacon, then onions and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and parsley. Pour over casserole. Top with grated cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set. If preparing and baking the same day, cook for 45 minutes.