These Maple Glazed Cinnamon Chip Bars are an easy-to-make fall treat that’s packed with flavor thanks to cinnamon baking chips and a sweet …
- 1 c butter softened
- 2 c packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla bean
- 2 large eggs
- 2 2/3 c flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 c cinnamon baking chips
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon/sugar maybe a little more
- 1/2 c confectioners sugar
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven 350, grease and flour a 9×13 pan. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in cinnamon chips. Spread into prepared 9×13 pan. Sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes, test until the toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool. Glaze: In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth, drizzle over top. Cut into bars, serve.