- 3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, soft to the point of almost melted*
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the butter.
- once mixed …slowly pour in the butter.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- While the cake is warm ~ drizzle the glaze over the cake.