“You can keep the batter covered in the fridge for up to a week. Just be sure to whisk well before using again. You may also use whole wheat flour for this recipe.”
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in a large bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
- Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto the hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.